Hello, Everyone I am going to tell you about 3 best GPU for Ryzen 5 3600. I am going to compare GPU prices, their power efficiency, their noise profile, and their performance.
Nvidia GTX 1650 Super – Budget Graphic Card
- Very Affordable.
- It has great performance in comparison with power consumption.
- It has a small size.
- Can run most of the high graphics games with max 1080p settings.
- Can be overclocked.
- It is 50% faster than GTX 1650.
- 4gb VRAM is not enough to run many famous titles. Rx 580 will be better if you want to play high VRAM games.
- Performance in comparison to price is lower.
- Relatively expensive in terms with AMD’s RX 570.
Right now it is being sold at $689 on Amazon. For More Details about this graphic card visit Nvidia’s website.
|Base Clock||1530 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1725 MHz|
|Memory Size||4 GB|
|Memory Clock||1500 MHz 12 Gbps effective|
|Pixel Rate||55.20 GPixel/s|
|Texture Rate||138.0 GTexel/s|
If you want to play games in 1080p then this is the best graphic card for you.
RX 5700 XT – High Performance GPU
RX 5700 XT almost every game title with max 1080p or 1440p settings. Watch the video above to check out the performance of RX 5700 XT with Ryzen 5 3600. Noise-Profile and cooling vise MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X is the best variant. However, it is more expensive.
- You can play in 1080p and 1440p.
- Beats Nvidia Counterparts, even RTX 2060 Super.
- RDNA architecture is much better than previous generation.
- Good Design
- No real-time Ray Tracing.
- Poor Overclocking.
- Some variants experience high temps that Nvidia counterparts.
For More Details Visit AMD’s Website.
|Base Clock||1605 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1755 MHz|
|Memory Size||8 GB|
|Memory Clock||1750 MHz 14 Gbps effective|
|Pixel Rate||121.9 GPixel/s|
|Texture Rate||304.8 GTexel/s|
RTX 2060 – Real Time Ray Tracing
RTX 2060 is the first real time graphic card. It will give you great performance with Ryzen 5 3600.
Check out the video above to see the gaming performance of a PC with Ryzen 5 3600 paired with RTX 2060. Best Variant is MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Super cooling and noise-profile vise.
- RTX 2060 provides real time ray tracing in RTX supported games.
- In some titles it is even much faster than RX 5700 XT.
- It can run almost every game title in 1080p and 1440p with max settings.
- Can be easily overclocked.
- Cooler than previous cards.
- Higher Power Consumption.
- In comparison with AMD, it is more expensive.
- Only 6 GB VRAM.
|Base Clock||1365 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1680 MHz|
|Memory Size||6 GB|
|Memory Clock||1750 MHz14 Gbps effective|
|Pixel Rate||80.64 GPixel/s|
|Texture Rate||201.6 GTexel/s|