The Best Scooty Of India You are in the right place. You can find out everything about “Best scooty” “Best scooter Please read the entire post.
India’s Best Scooty
1. TVS Ntorque – This scooty has a 124.79cc single-cylinder 4-stroke OHC engine. This gives you a maximum power output of 9.4 bhp at 7,500 rpm, and a maximum torque output of 10.5 Nm @ 5,500 rpm. The fuel delivery system is a carburetor and it has a single-cylinder with three valves per cylinder. It can get 45km per liter and has a fuel tank capacity of five liters.
It features a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear. It features a telescopic suspension at the front and a gas-filled hydraulic type coil spring shock absorber at the rear. It comes with a 100/80-12-section front tire and a 110/80-12-section rear tire. Both are tubeless. It has a kerb weight of 116 kg, and a ground clearance of 155mm. It can travel at 95 km/h and can accelerate to 0-60 in just 9 seconds. This scooter is available for purchase at 65,300 rupees in Chandigarh.
2. Honda Grazia – It is a 124.9 cc single-cylinder 4-stroke, SI engine that produces 8.63 bhp at 6,500 rpm. The maximum torque is 10.54 nm at 5,000 rpm. The fuel delivery system for this engine is a carburetor and it has a single-cylinder with 2-valves per piston. The fuel tank can hold 5.3 liters of fuel and it can get 43 km per liter. It can travel at a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Both tires have drum brakes. The front suspension is telescopic and the rear suspension is spring-loaded hydraulic. The front has a 90/90-12-section tire and the rear has a 90/100-10-section tire. These are tubeless. The front wheel is 12 inches in diameter and the rear is 10 inches. The kerb weight of the vehicle is 107 kg, and its ground clearance is 155mm. It’s available in two variants: the std version is available at 66,124 Rupees on Chandigarh and the alloy version at 68,150 Rupees on Chandigarh.
The best scooty of India
3. Aprila SR150 – This 154.8cc single-cylinder 4-stroke, 3-valve engine produces 10.2 bhp @6,750 rpm, and 10.9 Nm @5,000 rpm. It is a single-cylinder with 3-valves per piston and the fuel delivery system for it is a carburetor. It has a fuel tank capacity of 6.5 liters and can get 37 km per liter. It can travel at a maximum speed of 102 km/h. It has a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear. You get a telescopic fork front suspension and a mono-shock rear suspension. Both the front and rear get 120/70-14-section tires. Kerb weight is 122kg and ground clearance is at 155mm. It’s available for purchase at road Chandigarh for 77,712 Rupees.
4. Honda Activa5g – This single cylinder, Si engine produces 8.11 bhp at 7,500 rpm and 9.1 nm @ 5,500 rpm. It comes with a single cylinder and two valves per cylinder. The fuel delivery system for this engine is a carburetor. It can carry a fuel tank capacity of 5.3 liters, can get a mileage of 58 km/liter, and can reach a top speed of 90 km/h. Both tires are equipped with drum brakes. It gets a bottom link hydraulic suspension at the front and a hydraulic mono-shock suspension at the rear. It has 90/100-10 section tires in front and rear. The kerb weight is 109 kg and the ground clearance of 153mm. It’s available for purchase in the std version at a cost of 59,199 rupees from Chandigarh.
5. Honda Dio – It is a single-cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke, 109.19cc engine. It produces 8.11 bhp at 7,000 rpm and 8.91 nm at 5,500 rpm. The fuel delivery system for this engine is a carburetor. It has a single cylinder and two valves per cylinder. It can carry a fuel tank capacity of 5.3 liters, can get 55 km per gallon, and has a top speed of 90 km/h. Both tires are equipped with drum brakes. It gets a bottom link suspension at the front and a hydraulic mono-shock suspension at the rear. Both the front and rear get 90/100-10-section tires. It weighs in at 103 kg and has a ground clearance of 158mm. You can purchase it as an std variant for 56,341 Rupees on Chandigarh road.
If you are looking for more options you can explore https://testndrive.com/ for latest car and bike news.