QuickBooks is a power-packed application with numerous heavy components. One of the vital elements of the program is the Entitlement File. If this file is damaged, corrupted, or invalid, users might incur the QuickBooks Error 3371: Could not Initialize License Properties.
This is because the Entitlement File holds the license properties of QuickBooks. The issue may also arise if you open the company file before saving it. Another common situation may be when you shut down your system abruptly, and it cannot complete the sync with the server. Follow our blog below to understand other factors and hassle-free methods to eliminate QuickBooks Error 3371.
For instant assistance, get in touch with our certified pro-advisors at 1.800.579.0391 to receive prompt answers.
Why does QuickBooks Error 3371 arise?
- The system anti-virus is blocking QuickBooks.
- The MSXML file or a component of the file is damaged.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks.
- The server has lost connection with QuickBooks.
- Corrupted or missing Windows file.
How can you Fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
Method 1: Download and Run the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Close all QuickBooks files.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit website.
- Open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Allow the system to complete the installation of the Tool.
- Next, double-tap on the app’s icon.
- Press the Installation Issues tab.
- Select the 3371 Error Fix option.
- Click on OK.
- Access QuickBooks and company file to check if the issue has been resolved.
Method 2: Update your Windows and Windows Operating System
- Tap on the Windows icon.
- Choose the All Programs tab.
- Click on Windows update.
- Select the Check for Updates button.
- Press Update Now.
- The system will start updating your Windows automatically.
- Reboot your system.
Method 3: Re-install QuickBooks with Clean Install
- Press the Windows button.
- In the search bar, type Control Panel.
- Hit Enter.
- Select the Control Panel option.
- In the following screen, click on Programs and Features.
- Now select Uninstall a Program.
- Choose the appropriate QuickBooks version from the given list.
- A prompt will ask you to Uninstall or Change.
- Press the Uninstall button.
- Click on Next.
- Download the Clean Install Tool.
- Now, re-install QuickBooks using Clean Install.
- Restart your computer.
We hope that the steps mentioned above helped you erase QuickBooks Error 3371 out of your device.
- Pull Out QuickBooks Error 1603 from your Computer
- What Does QuickBooks Error 15106 Mean and How to Fix it?
- Best Tips For Effortless Troubleshooting “QuickBooks error 15222” error code
- A Way To Solve QuickBooks Error Code 248?
If you need to discuss this issue in detail or require assistance in the context of QuickBooks, feel free to connect with our specialists for an immediate consultation.