Summer is finally here and that means it’s time to get your house painted! Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look or just want to change up your current colour scheme, there are a ton of great house painting colours to try this summer.
The summer is a time when foyer renovations are at their peak and the paint aisle is overflowing with new colours to brighten up your home. Whether you’re painting an entire room or just touching up those faded areas, you’ll need to choose the absolute best colour for your needs.
In this article, we look at some of the newest favourite colours in house painting today and give you a few tips on what to consider as you shop for your perfect summer shade!
How to Choose the Perfect Paint Colour for This Summer
The best time to paint your home is in the summertime! Not only is the weather perfect, but there are so many great colours to choose from. Here are some of the best house painting colours to try this summer.
1. Bright Summer Colours: When you want a bright and cheerful look for your home, go with bright colours like hot pink, lime green, and yellow. These colours will make your home look fresh and new.
2. Soft Pastel Colours: For a more subtle look, try soft pastel colours like baby blue, peach, and light pink. These colours will add a touch of elegance to your home.
3. Cool Blues and Greens: For a more relaxed feeling, go with cool blues and greens like navy blue and olive green. These colours will give your home a relaxing feel.
4. Bright Wall Colors: If you want to make a statement, go with bright wall colours like orange or red. These colours will really pop against any other colour on your walls.
5. Neutral Colors: If you’re not sure what colour to choose, go with neutral colours like black or white. These colours will work with any other colour on
Various Types of Paint Colours
There are so many different types of paint colours that can be used to paint a house. If you’re looking for some new ideas for house painting interior in the summer, here are 10 different types of paint colours to try.
1. Soft pink: This colour is perfect for a feminine touch on a house. It’s also a great colour to use if you want to add a little bit of warmth to the room.
2. Baby blue: This colour is perfect for a cool and relaxing atmosphere. It can also help to offset any other bright colours in the room.
3. Purple: This colour is perfect if you want to add some glamour to your home. It’s also perfect if you have children or pets who like playing with makeup.
4. Yellow: This is a happy, cheerful colour that can add some life to a room. It is perfect if you want to add brightness and energy to your home. It can also help to make a room look larger than it is.
5. Grey: This colour can be used in any room in the house and will create a cool and modern look.
Also, read about Painters & Decorators in Preston.
6. Orange: This colour is perfect for summertime parties and easygoing social events. It’s also a great choice if you want a warm, inviting colour scheme.
7. Lavender: When used in moderation, lavender can be quite soothing and calming.
8. Blue-grey: This colour is perfect for transition seasons, as it’s both cool and calming. It can be used in both light and dark shades, so you can find the perfect shade for your house.
9. Green– A greenhouse painting can add some natural flair to your home. It will also help to make your home look cooler in the warmer months.
10. White– The versatile of all. A white house painting can help to brighten up any room and make it look more spacious and inviting. It is also a popular choice for kitchens because it gives them an air.
Whether you’re looking to spruce up your home for the summer or just want a change of scenery, MDI Painting Services has got you covered! We’ve compiled a list of the absolute best house paint colours to try this summer, so whether you’re in the mood for a bold new colour or something more subtle, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to give these colours a try and see which ones best suit your needs and personality!