Marriage is now important with changing socio-economic conditions. It also sees radical changes in the position and role of women in family life. Apart from comparing education, culture and vocational training. The bride-to-be and their parents are also interested in whether their married life will also be happy, harmonious and fruitful. This is where the kundli matching comes into play.
- Marriage is an astrological tool that helps to find a love match between two lovers. Only astrology can analyze one’s true personality by examining the positions of the planets. the relationship of the gunas and doshas in one’s kundli.
- The process of matching the horoscopes of the bride and groom is Kundli matching.
- So, Kundli happens to be important for recognizing obstacles and problems in married life.
- When you get married, you can get pure happiness.
- Marriage is an institution that connects two people in one sacred thread.
- From giving your life a chance to finally turning your monochrome life into a colourful one, marriage has played a key role in making you a better person for tomorrow.
What kundli matching helps to understand?
The kundli matching tool helps you understand the compatibility between you and your partner and gives you results based on the Ashtakoota system, which calculates 36 points of compatibility. So fill in the details and find out if you are compatible with your partner.
- According to Hinduism, marriage is one of the sixteen samskaras and is important to obey.
- Individuals can lead a life of luxury, but pleasure increases when it is shared with that special someone.
- Money can feed your life, but a marriage can give you social stability in life.
- So, one can meet boundless joy and happiness when bound by the sacred thread of marriage.
The importance of the kundli matching
According to Vedic astrology, the main reason for marital accidents is to ensure that the couple leads a happy and prosperous married life. But, unfortunately, we can come across many failed marriages in our daily lives, so we need to make sure who we will marry.
- The decision to marry must be present with careful consideration, only after weighing all the advantages and disadvantages.
- So, wedding opportunities play an important role in ensuring that the person you choose is the right one for you.
- It is certain that a person’s personality can thrive through their Kundli.
- So, with the help of Kundli Matching, you can be sure whether another person is suitable for marriage.
- How compatibility and relationship between partners is present and other important aspects that contribute to a successful or unsuccessful marriage.
In India, horoscope odds or the best kundli matching are to analyze the Vedic compatibility of couples. Before marriage, people seek astrologers to find out their marital compatibility. If one is a matter of delay in their marriage or cannot find a suitable partner, one should check Kundli with one of the best astrologers.
How kundli matching is of importance according to the Ashtakoot method?
According to Vedic astrology, a natal chart or natal chart is a coincidence of marriage. Guna Milan focuses on the position of the moon in the birth chart of the newlyweds. In many parts of India, the kundli matching process is Ashtakoot Milan, which defines the eight aspects of the Gunas. The meaning of “Ashta” is “eight”, and the meaning of “koota” is “aspect”. There are eight Koota which and the period in them read as follows:
Varna / Varna / Jati
Varna is the first aspect of the eighth koota associated with marriage. It shows the spiritual compatibility of men and women along with their ego level. It is of four categories, Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas and Sudras.
It is counted as the second aspect in eighth koota and represents mutual attraction and power between married couples. Humans are of 5 categories, such as Manav/Nara (human), Varchar (wild animal), Chatushpad (small animal), Jalchar (sea animal) and Kita/Keith (insect).
Tara / Dina
Tara is the third aspect of the eighth koota related to marriage. It calculates the compatibility between birth stars or Nakshatras.
Sexual compatibility is influenced by Yoni. Intimacy and mutual understanding between partners are also seen. This use is of 14 animals, elephants, snakes, mongooses, cows, lions, rabbits/deer, horses, dogs, cats, rats, buffalo, sheep, tigers and monkeys.
Some other aspects of Ashtakoot in kundli matching
Graha Maitri / Rasyadipati
Graha Maitri is the fifth aspect among the eighth Koota at kundali, matching by name. So it’s moon sign compatibility, mental compatibility and natural friendship.
Graha Maitri is the sixth aspect among the eighth Koota at Kundli Milan. This relates to behavior compatibility. Nakshatras (birth stars) are of three categories: Virgo (Gods representing Satva Guna), Manava (humans representing Rajo Guna) and Rakshasa (demons representing Tamo Guna).
Rashi / Bhakut
This is the seventh aspect of the eighth koota, which relates to marriage. It indicates the emotional compatibility and parameters of love between partners. The position of the planets in the natal chart of girls compared to the positions of boys. If the son’s month is in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and the 6th-month house of the daughter.
- How to Choose the Online Yoga Mats Store?
- The 8 Healthiest Foods to Eat Every Day
- Breathing exercises for erectile dysfunction
- Best Business Ideas for Couples
Then the pair is inappropriate or unfavorable, while the 7th and 6th house -12 is good. In the case of a girl, if the moon is in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th houses of a boy’s horoscope, it is cheap and considered inappropriate if it is in the 12th place on the horoscope for boys.
The pulse is the eighth aspect and is there for health and genes. The Nakshatra is of three parts – Aadi (Vata) Nadi, Madhya (Pitta) Nadi, and Antya (Kapha) Nadi.
The gunas are essential for kundli matching
There are 36 gunas in a person’s kundali matching for marriage by analyzing the marriage horoscope. Indeed, each point or “guna” has a special meaning, and the sum of these eight ashtaks is important in analysing a happy married life.
For a couple to have a happy married life, the 18 gunas must coincide. If each Guna is over 27 years old, then the couple is to be able to marry. But if the number of suitable Gunas is less than 18, marriage is not recommended. Here you can find kundli matching in Hindi for better understanding.
Dosha and yoga in kundli matching
Another thing that fortune tellers should consider when calculating Gunas (marriage chances) is the presence of Manglik Dosha (evil effect on planet Mars), Kaal Sarp Dosha (when all planets gather between Rahu and Ketu) in the horoscope of the bride-to-be. For this reason, it is advisable to do kundli matching for marriage before getting married.
- No one wants to take a step back when it comes to making important decisions in your life, and everyone wants to have a happy married life.
- Hence, these are some aspects that need to be there to ensure that the couple will have a happy married life.
- The horoscope can say anything about this matter. It is a Vedic art that has been present for many years.
- If you believe in astrology, it can make your life free from distractions.
- Astrology has a solution for everything; But, the outcome depends on how these funds are present.
Horoscope matching has now become very popular in the oceans. Because who doesn’t want their life to be stress-free? Sometimes astrology sounds nonsensical to many people because of the difficult technical logic. However, astrology is science, not fiction. All you need to do is study its deep logic or believe in what Astrology has been for centuries, and the facts it proves are very important.